Friday, September 30, 2005

Summertime Blues

Well, thankfully, the summer is over.

I hate the summer. Nothing is harder to deal with than heat... (If you don't believe me, ask the survivors of Ausch- eh, just take my word for it.)

I know a lot of people hate the cold, but it's not as hard to compensate for.

In the winter you can keep adding layers and bundling up to make yourself warm, but it doesn't work the other way. When you are hot, there are only so many things to take off before you've written your own ticket to jail.

People tell me to just go somewhere with air conditioning - but, come on. You and I both know that an air conditioner are always breaking. They break easier than a hymen.

I can't stay inside and I can't go outside because the sun burns me like a match!

A lot of people go to the beach to cool off, which ironically is one of the worst things about the beach. It's jammed full of hot, sweaty people!

Its not the worst part, though. THAT honor is a toss-up between knowing that setting one foot on the beach ensures you'll be grinding sand into everything you own for the next 9 months and the ocean itself.

The ocean, or as I call it "the bathroom of the sea" absolutely sux! I don't know about you, but I can only take so much of that delightful aroma we know as a mix of fish piss and death.

Some people like the summer because they take it as an opportunity to go on a vacation. Those people are richer than I am.

I was stuck at work for the whole summer, but my friend went on vacation. He sent me some pictures of his vacation that you can check out here.

The pictures are very interesting, to say the least.



That's all I have... click the damn link and check it out already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home